Beside you to guide you
Outstanding patient care is your daily goal. Keeping your patients healthy. Treating and curing illnesses. Or managing an illness when there is no cure.
You do all you can, but no one can be everywhere at once. When your seriously ill patients are spending most of their time at home, an assisted living facility or a nursing home, Chautauqua Hospice & Palliative Care can provide extra support to help keep your patients more comfortable and experiencing a higher quality of life. We collaborate with you and/or the patient’s primary care physician and follow your care plan to maximize outcomes.
Chautauqua Palliative Care is appropriate for patients of any age at any stage of a serious illness, regardless of diagnosis. Our team provides extra care that works in tandem with your curative treatments to relieve symptoms, stress and side effects to improve quality of life.
Chautauqua Hospice Care is appropriate for patients you expect to live about six months or less. The sooner you make a referral to Chautauqua Hospice Care, the more support we can provide to help terminally ill patients and their families.
Among the many benefits of Chautauqua Hospice & Palliative Care, our interdisciplinary team provides:
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms with support of the only physician in Chautauqua County board-certified in hospice and palliative medicine
- Extra eyes and ears in your patients’ homes with reports to you between visits
- Avoidance or reduction of trips to the ER
- Reduced hospital admissions and readmissions
- Counseling for emotional and spiritual needs
- Connecting to other community resources for additional social support
- Assistance with your most medically-intensive patients
How can we help improve outcomes, including comfort and quality of life, for your patients? Call 716-338-0033 to learn more or to make a referral.